Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shake Shack!


Shake Shack goin' to the Shake Shack! Well, actually I went, to the one in Madision Square Park. My co-workers and I figured the line wouldn't be that long since it was kind of cold and cloudy. You can check how long the wait is on their web site. Go to http://www.shakeshacknyc.com/ and then click on Shack Cam. It didn't look so bad so off we went. Just as we're getting closer to the line all these people started converging and getting on line. The natural New Yorker in me started walking faster but about 15 people got there just before we did. Gosh dang it!
But as we were waiting things picked up and the sun came out. I had three shake shack virgins with me and since the weather was clearing up we decided to eat in the park instead of taking it back to the office. I placed my order for a Shack Burger and a Caramel Shake and in the ten minutes it took for it to come out, the sun had gone it. I repeat, Gosh dang it. So we all sat outside kind of freezing our butts off since we all got shakes.
Anyway, don't mean to scare you from the Shack. It's got AWESOME burgers and shakes. Gotta go back on Saturday 'cause their custard of the day is Red Velvet Cake. Yum!!

Shack Shack
Southeast corner of Madison Square Park
(Madison and 23rd St.)

Upper West Side
366 Columbus Ave. (@ 77th St.)

Citfield
12301 Roosevelt Ave., Flushing

Upper East Side and the Theatre District locations opening this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment