Saturday, December 10, 2011

SantaCon is coming to town!

Actually, it's here! So I get up this morning and look out the window and across the street is this huge building with all these balconies. And what do my wondrous eyes do I see... About six balconies filled with Santa Claus-es drinking beer. SANTA!!!!

Then I realize, "Oh, it must be SantaCon!" What is SantaCon? From 10 am until 11:30 pm people dress up a la Santa and supposedly spread cheer throughout the city. They start off downtown allegedly donating canned goods and Toys for Tots but I didn't see any of the Santa mob holding anything while they were walking around. (If we were in New Orleans you know their hands would be full of Christmas hurricanes!) I did run into bunch of Santas in Grand Central who were definitely in the Christmas mood. Too much eggnog? Ho, ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment