Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm back (in the NY groove!)



Yeah, I was busy, okay... ;-) What, like you never were?!?! So I'm back and here's the dope. First of all I'm scheduled to be on The Daily Show on Monday nite (Oct. 17th). Don't get all excited. I'm just gonna be part of a segment on the disenfranchised yet apathetic 99%. TUNE IN!

Now, for a little of what's going on in NYC! On Saturday Oct. 15th grab your beast and head out to DOG-TOBERFEST! From 9 AM to 6 PM, Fleet Street between Flatbush Ave and Fulton St. in B-land will be full of dogs, free snacks and activities for pooches! Rain or Shine, get your pooch on! Me and Chew-Buffa will be there. (See pic!)

Speaking of DOG-TOBERFEST, I wonder if they'll have Dogtoberfest beer?? WOOF! Having lived in Germany I got to liking that crazy Marzen/Oktoberfest beer style... malty and with a sweet aroma and this brew by Flying Dog has it. Double WOOF! (Hiccup!) I know they've got the goods at Fourth Avenue Pub (76 Fourth Avenue). Guess we'll have stop by. You gotz to do what you gotz to do!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Tonight was fun & interesting. I'd love to get to learn more about your opinion. Maybe you know a place w/some free beer that we could sample and to get the dialogue flowing.

    ReplyDelete