Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Edgar Allen Poe Lecture

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." I can relate!

There's an illustrated lecture 2nite, Edgar Allan Poe at Fordham, at NYU School of Law given by the executive director of the Bronx County Historical Society. Poe Cottage, built in 1812, is now a Poe museum known for being the location where Poe wrote The Cask of Amontillado and Annabel Lee.

Oooh, and a reception to follow at the Poe Room. (I've been to NYU receptions and the food is yummy-GOOD! We're talkin' high quality stuff.)

Wish I could go to this! (Got school 2nite.) :-( I love Poe....so dark and macabre. He makes all the goth guys and girls giddy.

To RSVP: 212.998.2400 or E-mail community.affairs@nyu.edu

Wednesday, April 21st / 6:00pm / Free, free, free, but bring photo ID
NYU School of Law, Furman Hall 216
245 Sullivan St.

No comments:

Post a Comment