Friday, April 30, 2010

Recap: Paul Kasmin Gallery











So I pick Buffy up from the Vet and she's fine. So we go to the gallery last nite and I see a bunch of people outside and I'm thinking, "Oh, great, it's gonna be full." I walk inside and indeed it's packeroonied, but at least the gallery is large. The Mark Ryden's art work is much cooler than on the Kasmin gallery site. When I saw the photo on the site I didn't realize that the chick in the painting (see photo with me) is wearing dress made o' meat. TASTY! The people were almost as interesting as the paintings. Lots of people dressed in Old Tyme Gay 90's which was the theme of the show. Check out the gal on the stilts draped in plastic slabs o' meat and strings of wieners. Whatever turns you on, baby. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment